WWYD Pt 2

Either homie in the hat didn't see what happened or he's a bitch nigga. It would've been a problem if it was me.

Unless I'm holding I let that slide. Niggas that do dumb shit like that just looking to escalate.

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
What im not doing is watching the video.

Someone summarize

pretty sure black hat is her little brother or some shit.....she clammed up and actually created the space before they even got up to the other guy

he must have been eyeballing the whole time.....shit, they could even know each other

nobody even glanced at ol boy....plus he's dressed for completely different event then her

this was one of them "ugh I hate coming up here can you just walk with me"

she found that nigga in the parking lot lol

Not my proudest moment but back when I was younger and still wit’ my sons mother that nigga Billy Danze (MOP) hit her wit’ a “Yooo...what’s up ma?!” while we were in tha car parked off Flatbush..I was in tha backseat rollin’ up and her cousin Black was in th drivers seat while she was in tha passenger seat...I felt like he was disrespecting Black cuz that nigga had to think they were together....

She gonna turn around in tha seat and pop shit on some “You ain’t hear that nigga?!”

:tuh:

I looked her straight in tha eyes and said “YOU didn’t hear that nigga?!”

It was like 20 of them...I ain’t fuckin’ dumb

:foh10:

Last edited: