WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
...I wish I watched this live. Replay on Peacock is bleeping out the bad words. Smh

But Paul is lighting this shyt on fire.

Oh shyt...Carmelo...Jade...Trick got shoutouts!
They bleeped out the bad words live too lol and these niggas was on peacock whole time

I wonder with the Uso's why they never brought up Jimmy leaving and pulling Jey with him. Jimmy started the whole bloodline split and they never went back to that.

I wonder with the Uso's why they never brought up Jimmy leaving and pulling Jey with him. Jimmy started the whole bloodline split and they never went back to that.
That's being built up slowly. Jimmy only gonna be ok with being treated like a dun dun for so long, especially if he loses against Jey and Roman goes upside his head for it. That Uso triple threat is gonna be a movie, mark my words.

"On April 6th, the bell is gonna ring!"

I looked at the date on my computer and caught a chill. Cinematic.

Becky getting the Daniel Bryan treatment less than 48 hours before her match when Rhea has been dogging the entire women's division this whole build. Too late, Levesque.

Does anyone know when the show starts at 7, will they have actual matches or will they just be talking until 8pm? Trying to time when to get my food, lol

I thought the Philly street fight was for sure gonna be the opener. Lol

Back