WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The current expected weather for Wrestlemania 40 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia:

Saturday 4/6 - 10% chance of rain. Temperature High - 53 degrees. Low - 38 degrees.

Sunday 4/7 - Zero chance of rain. Temperature High - 61 degrees. Low - 41 degrees.

Putting anything WM related in spoilers for those who don’t want to see anything. This is just the stage at this point:

I'm pumped for the weekend. I think this kinda starts a slow face run for roman. Rock is too strong a heel. Cody beats the odds after Bloodline interference/ screw up (possibly new Bloodline members) and earns Romans respect which he'll address on an upcoming Raw. An unhappy Roman calls out Rocky w an eventual clash between the new Bloodline against old and then Roman/Rock next WM... Or not. Wrestling is on fire right now

I'm thinking of doing just night 1 right now i'll decide by tomorrow. I also forget about the weather aspect of this so doing just one night as opposed to both will give me the option to spend more on better seats. Dont wanna be high up in an open stadium in early April lol weather gonna be ass

I'm thinking of doing just night 1 right now i'll decide by tomorrow. I also forget about the weather aspect of this so doing just one night as opposed to both will give me the option to spend more on better seats. Dont wanna be high up in an open stadium in early April lol weather gonna be ass
Peep the gametime app around the start of the show and slightly after, they do discounts for leftover tickets once the show starts.

Back