WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
No one said the match was going to be for the title.

It’s going to be a head of the table match. The rock is going to win and cause Jimmy and Solo to abandon him. Paul will start looking at Roman like funny money until Summerslam and he finally loses to Cody for the title.

It’s so fuckin obvious what they are setting up.

If Roman wasn’t a champion and this was headlining mania, that’s fine, head of the table on the line

Why wouldn’t roman defend that title? That’s stupid to face rock as champion with no title on the line

And I’m fine with Cody vs Roman for the title at Summerslam but Roman has to defend the title vs rock if does face rock at mania

If Roman wasn’t a champion and this was headlining mania, that’s fine, head of the table on the line

Why wouldn’t roman defend that title? That’s stupid to face rock as champion with no title on the line

And I’m fine with Cody vs Roman for the title at Summerslam but Roman has to defend the title vs rock if does face rock at mania

He’s defending a diff type of title…can’t you see what’s happening? Lol

Cody wants to take EVERYTHING from Roman.

My goodness man. Yall are sounding like marks.

The only thing that's certain is that NO ONE knows for certain how this is all gonna play out. B/c no one predicted this curveball.

Right now it's best to just sit back and see how it goes.

Mission accomplished, got the general public attention diverted from Vince McMahon story and text messages and onto The Rock taking Cody Rhodes spot in the main event at Wrestlemania

That could be a hair of the reason but let’s be real and think this through…

Do we reeeaaalllyy think the Rock v Roman is being used to drown out the VKM talk? No.

1. There’s nothing more to currently cover.
2. Everything has been covered.
3. Everyone knows the current case.
4. Any updates will not fall by the wayside.
5. The case is bigger than wrestling.

The only thing that's certain is that NO ONE knows for certain how this is all gonna play out. B/c no one predicted this curveball.

Right now it's best to just sit back and see how it goes.

The fuck you mean?

I PREDICTED this curveball!! IMG_2052.jpeg

Last edited:
The Backlash negroid! THE...BACK...LASH! That's what I'm talmbout.

You wanna have your "I told yall so" moment so bad. Lol! Until I see that mofo step foot in that ring...ain't nada solidified yet.

My “I told you so” moment is here lol

And why I gotta be a negroid.

Y’all wanna wait a year for Rock Roman?

Feels like by then everyone still won’t care.

Y’all wanna wait a year for Rock Roman?

Feels like by then everyone still won’t care.

Nobody’s waiting a year for shit.

The match is happening at Wrestlemania and people will get over it once they realize how they are setting up Cody to be one of the biggest super faces ever.

Back