Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Wrestlemania Backlash PPV Thread: 5/16/21

drew is this days 06-07 batista
always in the title picture
and until raw builds another babyface to challenge lashley thats how its gonna be

Priest supposed to be getting a bump up to the main event picture

idk if hes ready to go against Lashley tho, hes only feuded w/ Miz and Morrison so far, we need to see more.

Aliester rumored for a RAW push too but idk

Random: since it seems like Bobby and Roman are going to, at least, keep their belts to at least Summerslam, they could use these PPVs to setup the Raw vs Smackdown PPVs (Bragging Rights ppv). I'd like to see them run a 3 minute segment with Bobby and MVP going to see Roman and Paul in their locker room and saying a "good luck champ" type of promo and saying we'll see who the real champ at breaking rights, if you make it that far. Also commenting on each other matches beforehand saying they don't think they can make it post their respective opponents.

LONG TERM STORYLINES WWE!! BOOK IT

Last edited:
I already got my post match write up on Cesaro ready... dont worry i aint gonna bury him

just offer up a booking suggestion for where he goes after tonight

Random: since it seems like Bobby and Roman are going to, at least, keep their belts to at least Summerslam, they could use these PPVs to setup the Raw vs Smackdown PPVs (Bragging Rights ppv). I'd like to see them run a 3 minute segment with Bobby and MVP going to home at Roman and Paul and saying "good luck champ" type of promo and saying we'll see who the real champ at breaking rights, if you make it that far. Also commenting on each other matches beforehand saying they don't think they can make it post their respective opponents.

LONG TERM STORYLINES WWE!! BOOK IT

You dare tell Vince how to run his business??

giphy-1.gif

Back