Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE TLC PPV Thread: 12/15/19

I would be stuffing my face lmao

You know they wont bout to put no niggas at that table, they would of caught pure hell lmao & Jerry Lawler keep on referencing the chicken.. im just waiting on his his punk ass to slip up and have a Jim Cornette moment. He seem like the type

That crowd is super trash. I heard a bigger response from a double count out than the Buddy Murphy Aliester Black match

Nice promo from Miz... Short and to the point. I like that he looked legit shook even though he was trying to convince us that he aint.

Actually...I've been slightly entertained wit this match.

Corbin bonafide heel tho. Love it

Actually...I've been slightly entertained wit this match.

Corbin bonafide heel tho. Love it

Corbin growing on me w/ the King gimmick that match was lame tho, especially the Revival coming out to help + no one has ran out to save Reigns for like the 3rd week in a row.

Corbin growing on me w/ the King gimmick that match was lame tho, especially the Revival coming out to help + no one has ran out to save Reigns for like the 3rd week in a row.
Corbin's a great heel but I felt like I've seen this match 1000 times before. There was nothing innovative or anything to get me invested in the match

Corbin's a great heel but I felt like I've seen this match 1000 times before. There was nothing innovative or anything to get me invested in the match

That was SD main event match. Not really a ppv type

Ok so is Bray comin out as himself...or Fiend?

B/c they've been portraying as he's coming out as Bray. That would be interesting.

Back