WWE Survivor Series War Games (11/25/23)

How would you grade Survivor Series War Games?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bottom 2 Horsewomen to start it off.
if she was 3rd before than Becky did laps around Charlotte to claim that #2

Becky was working this year pullin 4 stars outta scrubs and establishing the next generation while Charlotte has been getting her Cena-light on with no character development and 3 moves of DOOM of a hot tag (Cross body, big boot, spear)

• Ether
Reactions: PhenomTheMac
if she was 3rd before than Becky did laps around Charlotte to claim that #2

Becky was working this year pullin 4 stars outta scrubs and establishing the next generation while Charlotte has been getting her Cena-light on with no character development and 3 moves of DOOM of a hot tag (Cross body, big boot, spear)
Becky was booked on paper a better year. Your right.

• Haha
Everybody know who the top 2 are my boy even if we sick of her 100 reigns.

Side note i really do hope Bayley has a better in year 2024. I just dont know if going back to the pom pom shakers is it.
We can run that poll later.

I don't think she goes back full hugger mode. Maybe some kinda middle ground.

We can run that poll later.

I don't think she goes back full hugger mode. Maybe some kinda middle ground.
If your talking character booking wise the past few years sure . Athletic talent is what im speaking on ..its her, Bianca, and maybe Rhea. No order.

If your talking character booking wise the past few years sure . Athletic talent is what im speaking on ..its her, Bianca, and maybe Rhea. No order.
Charlotte is a great athlete, no question about that. It's everything else she lags behind with.

Reactions: 87alan
Charlotte is a great athlete, no question about that. It's everything else she lags behind with.
She reminds me of the female Orton. Character been the same for almost 10 yrs and not the most exciting wrestler but is a solid worker and puts on great WWE matches.