Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Survivor Series PPV Thread: 11/22/20

WWE needs to be very creative with how they show legends paying tribute to the Undertaker tonight. Only 2 matches are interesting and the buildup to the ppv has been one of the worst in survivor series history

WWE needs to be very creative with how they show legends paying tribute to the Undertaker tonight. Only 2 matches are interesting and the buildup to the ppv has been one of the worst in survivor series history

I havent been excited for any of the PPVs this year but theres usually like 1 or 2 matches that im not looking forward to that end up delivering.

Im thinking this 5 on 5 mens match might be one to deliver tonight.

Riddle, Styles, Keith Lee all in this shit. Its gotta be good

Keith Lee wit the new theme

I can't say if I like it or not yet. Really cnt hear the shit

Keith Lee finally got himself some new music. It's not his NXT music but it's better than what he had

Thank gawd they started wit the men's match 1st.

Welp...who's gonna turn on their team? Who yall got? I got Seth sayin "Fucc this"...then completely walk away.

Both teams got atleast 3 heavy hitters, so thats not bad (Yes, Jey a heavy hitter now)

Thank gawd they started wit the men's match 1st.

Welp...who's gonna turn on their team? Who yall got? I got Seth sayin "Fucc this"...then completely walk away.

I got the whole team RAW walking off on AJ or atleast Keith Lee and Strowman since they been the most vocal

Back