• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
One day
200w.gif

Ending was cool wit me. Long term booking. Layers to the story. This all a BL book with different chapters.

Imagine had Auska won right there. I would of left it at that.
Word on the skreet is that they changed the outcome to Bianca winning once Slim Jim came into the picture and wanted to sign her to an endorsement deal.

But Iyo was always meant to cash-in and win

Imagine had Auska won right there. I would of left it at that.
Why? What does Asuka really bring to the table? Excellent wrestler with a lot more potential than what we have seen. That is a problem for me. I have been a fan of Asuka for a while, back to KANA days, but she has not evolved at all since joining the main roster. I low key hate her character just screaming and spewing gibberish. I need to see a character shift before I want to see anymore charity pushes for Asuka.

Why? What does Asuka really bring to the table? Excellent wrestler with a lot more potential than what we have seen. That is a problem for me. I have been a fan of Asuka for a while, back to KANA days, but she has not evolved at all since joining the main roster. I low key hate her character just screaming and spewing gibberish. I need to see a character shift before I want to see anymore charity pushes for Asuka.
I just meant the sequence would of been a nice ass finish.

Back