Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam: 8/23/20

I'm the only one invested in this feud I guess by the comments the past weeks on here. I want to see Dominik put on a showing because even tho he is green asf right now on the mic, I want to see him win in the company and have a great career like his pops so hopefully its a surprise good match.

I'm the only one invested in this feud I guess by the comments the past weeks on here. I want to see Dominik put on a showing because even tho he is green asf right now on the mic, I want to see him win in the company and have a great career like his pops so hopefully its a surprise good match.
Mark my words OG Dominik will turn on Rey@Ss& join Rollins crew.

If i'm right...I can see Sonya losing as a way of taking time off. Considering what happened, she gonna need time to process what everything. Plus there's the legal side where she's gonna have to testify against that psycho muthafucca.

I don't wanna see her (Mandy either) leave, b/c I'm truly enjoying this version of her....but i understand. Something like this you just don't mentally sweep under the rug. Muthafucca wanted to kill them. So I rather her take time off away from everything until she's ready to come back.

Hate that Sonya may lose because some of some perverted ass stalker. That’s so disgusting and pathetic. Shit better not change when she comes back because her character has been a pleasure to watch. She deserves a women’s title match soon

Back