Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE SummerSlam (8/21/21)

lmao @ the anyone but you Roman sign

sound like some shit @Chi-Town B would pop out with

I cant remember who said that to him in a feud but shit funny

My theory is New Day wasn't with Woods earlier because Big E gonna cash in tonight and didn't want to waste his appearance.

I'm not going lie If Big E comes put to cash in man I wouldn't even be mad if Roman successfully defends it.

I'm not going like If Big E comes put to cash in man I wouldn't even be mad if Roman successful defends it.
That would be a waste of this entire Roman Reigns run for Big E to just come out and cash in. They building dude up so much that whoever beats him gets the rub of a lifetime. A cash in would kinda cheapen that

That would be a waste of this entire Roman Reigns run for Big E to just come out and cash in. They building dude up so much that whoever beats him gets the rub of a lifetime. A cash in would kinda cheapen that
I agree Big E beating Roman right now would suck. Later in the Reigns run sure but right now? Nah the momentum for Roman is at an all time high.

Hi. You also must be new to WWE programming. Orientation starts in 10mins.

Ayo pause @ Cena pull on Roman's pants like that. Lol!

TALK YO SHYT ROMAN!!

Back