Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Stomping Grounds PPV Thread: 6/23/2019

that was a long ass build up to Becky running out there. I feel like they waited way too long and everybody was thinking the same thing thats being said in here

she should of been out there.

they could of had her at the announce table or something

...I miss Nia Jax

She needed some time off. The crowd turned on her foreal when she broke Beckys face with that stiff ass punch.

Shes only the whole reason Becky getting pushed right now

I do miss though i think they should hype her return for Summerslam

I doubt Nia will be back anytime soon tho i forgot she hurt both knees

She needed some time off. The crowd turned on her foreal when she broke Beckys face with that stiff ass punch.

Shes only the whole reason Becky getting pushed right now

I do miss though i think they should hype her return for Summerslam

That punch was the best thing to happen to Becky.

Honestly thought the Dolph and Kofi feud would continue to Extreme Rulez since that's kind of a wrap up ppv before the Summer Slam feuds are laid out but it looks like he moving on.

Tamina went soft when Nia left.

My son was watching that Royal rumble the other day... Crowd was hot as fuck when Becky and Nia faced off..... Nia was goin in with face breaker gimmick

I only watched the Joe and Ricochet match and just checked the results for the others.

I hope this the end if Baron and Lacey getting anymore title chances for a while but with the way that I read the match was booked it doesn't look like it

Listening to Busted Open and they're discussing the PPV last nite.

Dave Lagreca just had a meltdown and it's one of the funniest thing I've ever heard. Lol

Back