Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Royal Rumble (1/28/23)

Logic tells me that their shouldn't be any Bloodline in the Royal Rumble b/c if one wins it starts dissension within the faction BUT what happens if they are in there and one of them wins?

Hopefully this not the start of the unraveling of the Bloodline

Based 96 RR predictions
Rhea will win Womens RR
Dom will eliminate Balor leading to him to get jumped on Monday night.
Nick Aldis will show up @ RR
Ric Flair will compete @ RR due to being broke
Edge will show up in a vingnette.
I think flair in Florida for this pirate festival

MAN.. Can ya'll believe it? its the day of the Rumble and up until now we have no idea who is gonna be entering this bitch outside of those from the actual rosters.

nothing has been spoiled so far, i cant remember the last time this shit happened

MAN.. Can ya'll believe it? its the day of the Rumble and up until now we have no idea who is gonna be entering this bitch outside of those from the actual rosters.

nothing has been spoiled so far, i cant remember the last time this shit happened

That’s why I’m not that upset that there’s not many matches

I'm honestly scared that WWE doesn't have 30 women to compete in their rumble lol

Nah, I heard that they good for this year due to the recent returns.

Im sure there will be a couple of surprises on that side too tho. Maybe another mickie james sighting maybe?

Womens match is closing or the 2nd to last match. What in the fuck could they possibly have planned. I just dont see it needing to be that unless Sasha Banks about to do a twist where she is working NJPW and WWE. But doubt it.

Back