Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Gargano got his payback. Cant wait to see whats next for Aliester either. Man the main rosters only saving graces for tomorrow are Styles vs Nakamura and Charlotte vs Asuka.

Dbryan tag match will prolly be aight but they wont go as hard with it being his first match back

tumblr_p6ud47ojfk1rmv1vdo2_540.gif

tumblr_p6ufmap5Bc1rmv1vdo1_540.png

BAY BAY

Last edited:
I personally found all the matches 4 stars well beside the women's it was like a 3.

But Johnny and Ciampa put on a fucking show, another 5 star main event from NXT in a row.

Adam Cole reigning like he supposed to be, saw that Roddy swerve from a week before as it makes sense since Bobby is gone for 6 months and they all ROH Originals, keeps the stable alive. Also Kyle O Reily and Dunn were in the zone during the match.

Still worried about Ricochet, I knew he would perform as usual but fear for his career once they move him up probably 205 bound.

I personally found all the matches 4 stars well beside the women's it was like a 3.

But Johnny and Ciampa put on a fucking show, another 5 star main event from NXT in a row.

Adam Cole reigning like he supposed to be, saw that Roddy swerve from a week before as it makes sense since Bobby is gone for 6 months and they all ROH Originals, keeps the stable alive. Also Kyle O Reily and Dunn were in the zone during the match.

Still worried about Ricochet, I knew he would perform as usual but fear for his career once they move him up probably 205 bound.

Man thst last match between gargan and ciampa was one of the best I've ever seen period. Shit was tense and hard hitting. Ciampa finisher is goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back