Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
U do realize that Brock is finished with wwe after mania? What’s the point of him having his rematch at the next ppv? He’s been champ for too long anyway

I say vacant bc I don’t wanna see it on RR. I mean, I like the dude, he’s cool in my book but it just ain’t gonna work at the moment. It’s all gonna go to shit. You’re gonna have crowds booing the shit out of your face champion. Cena was good cuz it works. It’s different w Roman, imo.

U do realize that Brock is finished with wwe after mania? What’s the point of him having his rematch at the next ppv? He’s been champ for too long anyway
If his contract is up Sunday night why would he wrestle the next night..... Vince not bout ta pay him fa one night

I say vacant bc I don’t wanna see it on RR. I mean, I like the dude, he’s cool in my book but it just ain’t gonna work at the moment. It’s all gonna go to shit. You’re gonna have crowds booing the shit out of your face champion. Cena was good cuz it works. It’s different w Roman, imo.

How long should wwe wait to put the title on him? He hasn’t been a world champion in 2 years. There’s nothing they can do now that will stop the boos. Just ride with him

tumblr_p6sx9rmac81vjciejo1_500.gif

tumblr_p6sx9rmac81vjciejo2_500.gif

This Riccocet cat is dope!

Wonder if they will let him compete outside of the cruiserweights when he goes to the main

This nigga Velveteen putting on a clinic. Taking bumps, selling, and offense. He's ready for Raw and Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back