Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know how he would do on main roster tho...

Similar character to Adam Rose...and he got crickets for the most part

The the crowd loves him down on NXT but like you said its kinda hard to call how he will do on the main roster. As far as comparisons hes way better than Adam Rose bruh, that dude never stood a chance he was just a comedy gimmick. The Dream is a true heel through and through tho and I've seen quite a few people online say they get a Macho Man randy savage vibe from him. Not just cause of the elbow drop but his attire and the way he acts in the ring sometimes. I've seen him get compared to a modern day Goldust too which I can see. Then of course theres the Prince comparison.

Why do I have a strange feeling Steph is going to be in the Royal Rumble, I know her ego is too big to not put herself in it
I thought she was pregnant but she's not. She'll be#30

Ayo man, I wasnt in here to discuss NXT with yall niggas last night but bruh.. Johnny Gargano is like one of the best sellers/underdogs in the game today.

This dude knows how to sell an ass whooping and have you goin crazy whenever we kicks out after taking so much punishment.. Im really looking forward to him and Ciampa picking their feud back up, those two got a great story to tell us in the ring and i know that shit will be in the discussion for feud of the year.

That whole Kenny omega thing is a troll job too bruh, they just trying to get people speculating by doing that shit on the Royal rumble weekend. I'm not looking for him to be in the Rumble or the WWE anytime soon.

The the crowd loves him down on NXT but like you said its kinda hard to call how he will do on the main roster. As far as comparisons hes way better than Adam Rose bruh, that dude never stood a chance he was just a comedy gimmick. The Dream is a true heel through and through tho and I've seen quite a few people online say they get a Macho Man randy savage vibe from him. Not just cause of the elbow drop but his attire and the way he acts in the ring sometimes. I've seen him get compared to a modern day Goldust too which I can see. Then of course theres the Prince comparison.
Or he could be Orlando Jordan 2.0 on Tha main rosta

It was revealed during the Royal Rumble Kickoff Show by Renee Young that the winners of both Royal Rumble matches would be allowed to choose a title match against the champion of their choosing at WrestleMania 34.

The Royal Rumble pay-per-view event takes place tonight in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at the Wells Fargo Center and will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets. Both Raw and SmackDown brands will be featured.

Yall know who is being slept on as a potential winner of the Rumble though..?

Braun Strowman.

Lets not act like in the past there hasnt been a situation where someone lost during their title match but still entered the Rumble. If theres anybody who they would do that shit with tonight then it would definitely be Strowman. Imagine him entering as #27 or 30 and winning this shit..

It would instantly throw him into a Wrestlemania main event spot against two of his most recent rivals.

Reigns and Lesnar at wrestlemania

Man watch the open challenge opponent be Jinder or Ziggler.. although lashley and E C3 ARE rumored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back