Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE PPV Thread - SummerSlam/NXT Takeover: Brooklyn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics from last night. Outside of the lashley and zayn match, and the whole crowd shittin on the reigns and mahal, it was a pretty dope show. I guess strowman is finally gonna get the title. I'm assuming he cashes in on brock or roman at summerslam.

Side note: Peter Rosenberg bumped into me and apologized while shaking somebody's hand sitting behind me. Random as hell lol IMG_20180617_220348.jpg IMG_20180617_182231.jpg IMG_20180617_193525.jpg IMG_20180617_193549.jpg IMG_20180617_215215.jpg IMG_20180617_215211.jpg IMG_20180617_213359.jpg IMG_20180617_221238.jpg

Ight I know I'm late and ya probably already discussed....but man, NXT Takeover was incredible b.

Johnny Wrestling vs Tommy Entertainment was fiiiire. They gotta do this 1 more time right? Maybe an I Quit match? Loser leaves NXT.

First ever HIAC in NXT

What more you wanna see?? Hes pretty much at his peak, a better than average big man whos one of the most over ppl in wwe
Wit all due respect i have ta correct you ... Strowman is average at best... But his power masks that inna lot of his matches... Is he gettin betta? yes is he ready ta lead Tha wwe? not yet.... His day is comin but not right now

#AJWINSLOL?

Funny u say this i was just tellin my boys that Aj is basically the new Cena only thing is hes much better in the ring which makes him more likeable and nothing they do with him seems forced

I don't like that Nia straight rag dolled Rhonda all match but Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks be taking her to her limits, GTFO.

Now we gotta go through another Alexa Bliss reign of terror where every woman she feuds with just gets destroyed and afterwards they never recover, look at Bailey, look at Sasha, look at Becky Lynch. Alexa just knocks them off and they never bounce back

The explanation for Nia rag dolling Rousey was that Rousey had never went up against any1 as big as her in her UFC career or the 2 previous wwe matches she had they trying to make it as if shes trying to overcome obstacles on her way to the top or whatever i guess.

What if they swerve it. Knowing Vince’s butt love for Reigns he lets Reigns get the W over Lesnar finally and keeps the belt but Strowman cashes in on AJ Styles? I hope not but I could see that happening

What if they swerve it. Knowing Vince’s butt love for Reigns he lets Reigns get the W over Lesnar finally and keeps the belt but Strowman cashes in on AJ Styles? I hope not but I could see that happening
....i dont think the briefcase is like winning the rumble where you can choose who you want to go against

....i dont think the briefcase is like winning the rumble where you can choose who you want to go against

Before MITB Kurt said the winner can cash in any time, any place.

I assume that it means any brand, but they more than likely wouldn’t do it that way, anyway.

unless someone beats him for the briefcase and they jump to smackdown

I thought Owens was gonna challenge Braun for the case last night... w Braun, I think it would be cool.. open mitb challenge, can anyone beat the monster? all while he waits for Brock.. would be dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back