• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bron B made it to WWE PLE-land let's go :readyforwar:

tumblr_llqkhwAja61qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Yeah I don't see it happening either. Drew might cash-in around the middle of Rollins/Priest and the match becomes a triple-threat. Just when Drew has it won Punk interferes Priest retains or Rollins wins it.

I think Priest pins Drew again thanks to Punk. Sets up Rollins facing Priest & Gunther in a triple threat since he technically didn’t get pinned.

Why the fuck do they bother giving them decent themes in NXT if they're gonna change it to trash after being called up tho?

I got Drew trying to cash in and Punk interrupting him everytime he do. I don't think he'll fumble the cash in foreal. It just won't happen until he done wit Punk feud

I got Drew trying to cash in and Punk interrupting him everytime he do. I don't think he'll fumble the cash in foreal. It just won't happen until he done wit Punk feud

I think this works only if he eventually cashes in on Cody.

Either Drew cashes-in tonight and fails because of Punk or cashes in successfully but has a transition reign that lasts two weeks in which Punk costs Drew the title setting up a SS match.
The only transitional reign we about to see is Seth losing that title to the ring geñeŕal at SS.

Back