Added to Calendar: 07-06-24

How would you grade Money In The Bank?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
If they wanted to slow burn the Bloodline angle, then it shouldn't have main evented imo. The WHC match had the hotter closing angle in comparison.
I understand why it ME though. The BL story as a whole directly or indirectly effects all other stories.

In addition to the top face and WWE champ being involved in the match.

They giving Cody the same treatment they gave Roman and rightfully so.

If he on the PLE his match is the ME

Having Solo pin Cody...

standing-ovation.gif

Genius move. This makes Solo and BL 2.0 credible af. You gotta make this faction look strong, and taken seriously. Especially if this is leading to a Cody vs Solo match at SS .

Also props to Cody for having NO issue makin himself vulnerable and willing to eat a pin. Good match. I enjoyed the chaos.

Cena is a shit ton more mobile than sting.

This is what bowing out gracefully looks like.

Not that ric flair shit

Dude literally dedicated his training regiment to wrasslin, which means his go home forever match will be waaaaaaaay better.

...naw I prefer how Sting went out. Chaotic. No fuccs given. Enjoyed every bit of his last match. A Cena match doesn't move me.

...naw I prefer how Sting went out. Chaotic. No fuccs given. Enjoyed every bit of his last match. A Cena match doesn't move me.

Hopefully him coming back for the year will give us a story that people will be invested in by the time that last match come around.

There's a lot that can be done in a year if he full-time. I honestly just want my heel turn... give me heel Cena the first half of the year or at the end it don't even matter but gimme that and then retire him however

Hopefully him coming back for the year will give us a story that people will be invested in by the time that last match come around.

There's a lot that can be done in a year if he full-time. I honestly just want my heel turn... give me heel Cena the first half of the year or at the end it don't even matter but gimme that and then retire him however
Yeah I hope something solid is planned because I don't think anyone cares about Cena's last match. No one was even thinking about Cena before his music hit. Unless the weird timing of this announcement is apart of a larger angle, then I don't get it.

Doubt a Cena heel turn ever happens. Folks been wanting that and he's been 10 toes down remaining face. Plus he's fully invested in the Make A Wish foundation. It's been about his brand for over a decade now. I don't think he about to fucc that up now.

But hey...who knows. Rock damn sure reached Ultra Instinct level wit his Final Boss heel move. Cena could do the same. But he's gotta be on some "Fucc Dem Kids" type attitude. Lol

Doubt a Cena heel turn ever happens. Folks been wanting that and he's been 10 toes down remaining face. Plus he's fully invested in the Make A Wish foundation. It's been about his brand for over a decade now. I don't think he about to fucc that up now.

But hey...who knows. Rock damn sure reached Ultra Instinct level wit his Final Boss heel move. Cena could do the same. But he's gotta be on some "Fucc Dem Kids" type attitude. Lol

Yea he was set to turn before but something happened I can't remember what but he had new gear, music n all that already and they scrapped it. Idk what he can do during this retirement run to make it interesting unless he do turn for one half of it.

Or he and Cody team up for a minute on some Homelander and Soldier Boy type of gimmick. He's still for the kids, but he's ultra aggressive and believes by any means necessary...

Yea he was set to turn before but something happened I can't remember what but he had new gear, music n all that already and they scrapped it. Idk what he can do during this retirement run to make it interesting unless he do turn for one half of it.

If I'm not mistaken..it was when the NWO finally came over to WWE. I think the plan was for him to join the crew and be a heel wit them. That's why Bray had that in his cinematic match wit Cena. But those plans got scrapped.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken..it was when the NWO finally came over to WWE. I think the plan was for him to join the crew and be a heel l then. That's why Bray had that in his cinematic match wit Cena. But those plans got scrapped.

It was during the Rock feud. This was the music he made for it. He wore the gear on total divas too.

Cena could literally break Ric Flairs record tomorrow.

I say let him run.

Get flair out the record books

Well according to Bully Ray...Flair's career championship reign has a technicality. Cena TECHNICALLY holds the record b/c all of his title reigns was in WWE. Part of Flair's title reigns was in NWA. So TECHNICALLY...it doesn't count towards his time in WWE.

I mean according to him. Lol

Last edited:
Well according to Bully Ray...Flair's career championship reign has a technicality. Cena TECHNICALLY holds the record but all of his title reigns was in WWE. Part of Flair's title reigns was in NWA. So TECHNICALLY...it doesn't count towards his time in WWE.

I mean according to him. Lol
Bully just be saying shit man.

Dude has no real opinion cause he scared of being seen as un-PC

Bully just be saying shit man.

Dude has no real opinion cause he scared of being seen as un-PC

Yeah after he and Dave legit got mad b/c WWE didn't have Rhea drop her title to Zelina on 9/11...just so Zelina could have a WWE moment...I take a lot of his takes wit a grain of salt.

Mr. "If I had the pencil"...well you don't sir. Or else you would be in creative.

I don’t think a heel turn is happening. We about 12 years too late with that one. Plus no one’s really gonna wanna boo this dude during a retirement tour.

With that said since he’s not retiring until the end of the year… I think Cenas winning the belt at Wrestlemania. I don’t think Cenas taking another L his last Mania match. Maybe they can do sort of a heel turn towards the end if he’s champion on some Brett Favre “I’m not going anywhere” shit.

Back