Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE lists the greatest factions of all time

The APA didn't become anything until the Ministry was over when they started doing their protection agency
they were some solid goons tho......

taker was on his godly shit...i was digging it.. he was untouchable

only reason i put shiled in top 5, cuz they legit came in running shit as a group, and all had success individually, and their reunions get the crowd poppin

i know it was a short run...

but they really been putting in work the past 6 years...they earned that shit

If this was wrestling companies in general ima go Bullet Club top 3 with nWo and DX. Too many high profile matches, world champion runs, biggest group in this Era selling merch like hot cakes, and since they started they always have had a legit leader who is killing it and considered "best in the world" at their time. But most important they made wrestling "cool" again.

Last edited:
ok chit town i just substituted the ministry for the wyatts...

they're up for a resurgence

naw, they had some dope ass moments....plus i feel like they bout to come together again

The list needs to be rearranged.. idk how new day is even top ten, I like em but as a faction they’re top ten? Might as well throw The B Team in there now

The list needs to be rearranged.. idk how new day is even top ten, I like em but as a faction they’re top ten? Might as well throw The B Team in there now
uhhh...

longest reigning tag champions of all time

5 time tag champions

don't compare them to the b team

comparable to the rest on there tho? They would be jobbers to any other faction on there.

Wyatt fam could take their place had they been booked Better

Back