Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/6/19

Creative earned those AEW chants. Bastards booked themselves into a corner because the fiend is too soon into his run for the title unless you plan on having him keep the belt close to a year.
That's why it didn't make no sense in him going after Rollins to me. Should've kept him mid-card and just amassed victories on the top non-title holders of the 'E. Then after 6 months or so then have him go after the belt

How many times have we seen Hunter use a sledgehammer in and out of the ring. How the fuck you DQ a Hell In a Cell match. On a nigga that just finished kicking out of a 1 count at that.

That shit was a fail on every level

they let it go on way too long

its the same ending they were running on house shows but instead of Rollins doing all that shit with chairs, ladders and sledge hammers he just curb stomped him like 10 times then checked to see if he was unconscious before the Fiend jumped up and got him with the claw.

After that the lights went off and the Fiend was gone when they came up

even that would of been better than Rollins getting DQ'd

Man creative booked themselves into a corner with Rollins/Fiend. One of the worst booked HIAC matches I've ever seen. About 20 curb stomps and a pedigree. Bray hits his finish Rollins kicks out. Wtf were they trying to accomplish?

Last year: Lesnar/Strowman - ends no contest
2019: Rollins/Wyatt - no DQ

Should have booked this as a one-on-one contest instead. After tonight WWE needs to seriously take into consideration cancelling this PPV and not having another HIAC match for at least 4-5 yrs.

Man creative booked themselves into a corner with Rollins/Fiend. One of the worst booked HIAC matches I've ever seen. About 20 curb stomps and a pedigree. Bray hits his finish Rollins kicks out. Wtf were they trying to accomplish?

Last year: Lesnar/Strowman - ends no contest
2019: Rollins/Wyatt - no DQ

Should have booked this as a one-on-one contest instead. After tonight WWE needs to seriously take into consideration cancelling this PPV and not having another HIAC match for at least 4-5 yrs.

Remember when HIAC was the climax of a feud? That’s when it should be used. I never liked it as a ppv. Always hated TLC as a ppv as well. _____ vs _____ in a chairs match. A chairs match??? Really??

Now im wondering how they gonna book shit going forward

they gotta know that the crowd is gonna shit all over a Rollins / Lesnar match at Survivor Series. So does Seth drop the strap before the next PPV? or do they just not do a champion v champion match this year

Back