Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/6/19

It’s funny to see Seth go from fan favorite to almost everyone not being able to stand him.

If its anybody that needs to lose his title tonight its him. I dont even care about the comments he made that pissed the marks off. I just want his reign the be over since Kofis is + it'd be a nice surprise if the Fiend actually won tonight

Also add the fact that Becky retained in the cell? I have a feeling if he do win its gonna be huge bcklash

I honestly thought Banks would win with them playing to the fact that shes already been in the Cell but these motherfuckers really made her take a second L

The only logical reason I see Sasha taking the "L" is b/c creative moving her to Smackdown.

If they really want to swerve shit move Becky back to SD and have her vacate the championship on RAW. Have a "one night only" tournament Sasha wins the RAW Women's Title there.

Finaaallyy these niggas did something right tonight

And asuka wit the mist. I fucks wit.

They must be done with this random pairing of Cross & Bliss since the draft is coming up

The only logical reason I see Sasha taking the "L" is b/c creative moving her to Smackdown.

If they really want to swerve shit move Becky back to SD and have her vacate the championship on RAW. Have a "one night only" tournament Sasha wins the RAW Women's Title there.

this would be dope

Finaaallyy these niggas did something right tonight

And asuka wit the mist. I fucks wit.

They must be done with this random pairing of Cross & Bliss since the draft is coming up

I think with the move to FOX this two night draft is probably going to be the most unpredictable draft in WWE. It could also, be the most lopsided in history especially if FOX execs has serious influence and has told Vince they want some BIG names on Smackdown.

I swear ima be mad if its Ced Alexander

that shit aint no surprise

Thank gawd Gable finally got the win

hopefully they move away from that shit now and send Gable to NXT where he can shine

so many people on there Im tryin to see him step in the ring w/

And Bayley still hasn't lost that stupid ass pony tail.. smh

u know how much little shit like that actually matters? how much the crowd would probably react to her taking the tie off her hair and throwing that shit into some childs face in the audience or something?

thats A1 heeling

& they not letting her take it there cause they scared of hurting feelings

Bayley just getting started as a heel and they do this shit? really?

:niggaa:

she aint even reach her full heel potential yet

I was just about to pitch to yall my plans to turn Bayley full heel and then they turn around and do this shit

Back