Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Hell In A Cell PPV Thread: 10/25/20

Heyman just confirmed on the pre show that if Jey does lose he WILL become Reigns servant and handle his biddings. So it is happening..... I was unsure before. Thought they were gonna fumble this shit and just end it with Reigns kicking them outta the family

Roman vs Uce kicking it off, I guess I don't have to wait for the best feud to start.

I don't give a shit about Orton and Drew so I can tap out if they the main event

Heyman just confirmed on the pre show that if Jey does lose he WILL become Reigns servant and handle his biddings. So it is happening..... I was unsure before. Thought they were gonna fumble this shit and just end it with Reigns kicking them outta the family
Yeah it was confusing to me too. On Smackdown Double R said that Jey would be bend the knee to him and do his bidding then on the other hand he said Uso's would be excommunicated from the family...

This match feel way bigger than the Orton/McIntyre match now. I'm cool w/ this going on first if that means Sasha vs Bayley is the main event but I'm pretty sure they gonna give that shit to Drew and Orton

Back