Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Fastlane PPV Thread: 3/21/21

Rollins took that move straight from Low Ki when he was Agent 47
tumblr_ozluuri6EF1s05wxzo1_400.gif
Walter???

Some people dont need to be a character. Low-Ki is one of them. Wish he couldve been had some programs with the new talent in the 'E. Bad timing....

its where he belongs
plus someone needs to be willing to put talent over since hogan hhh cena roman is incapable of doing so

you niggas don't deserve DB
DB is doing a great thing putting over younger talent but i think Roman still has to build his legacy right now. He isn't forced down our throats like Hogan and Cena was with 3 or 5 moves of doom (respectively) . Roman needs to go at least until next Survivor Series or HIAC before losing in my opinion

DB is doing a great thing putting over younger talent but i think Roman still has to build his legacy right now. He isn't forced down our throats like Hogan and Cena was with 3 or 5 moves of doom (respectively) . Roman needs to go at least until next Survivor Series or HIAC before losing in my opinion

so 2015-2018 never happened huh?

all jokes aside those years weren't his fault. he doesn't control his own booking

but hell no at him holding onto the title until survivor serious

Yes...this is what I'm lookin forward to. Will the Fiend resurrect in his final form?

Or...or maybe ALEXA transform into her Fienf type form

so 2015-2018 never happened huh?

all jokes aside those years weren't his fault. he doesn't control his own booking

but hell no at him holding onto the title until survivor serious
Hahaha yeah you right about good guy Reigns. That "anybody but Roman" stuff was real back then lol

Hopefully this segment will bring back The Fiend and last no longer than 5 mins.

If not, fast forward me to the DB Roman match

Sidenote: nobody can s*** on Joey Ryan and his intergender matches when the WWE actually does this match

Back