Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules PPV Thread: 9/26/21

Pregnancy didn't do Becky any justice. She always had no ass now she making Charlotte look like she got a BBL.

She's not believable. They got her trying too hard. She's still over wit the crowd.

It was easier for Roman b/c mofos was booing him as a face b4 his hiatus. So when he came back...he just stepped right in that heel role.
Yeah that's my point she selling it like she acting rather then coming off as a natural heel. This that Xpac heat for me...

She's not believable. They got her trying too hard. She's still over wit the crowd.

It was easier for Roman b/c mofos was booing him as a face b4 his hiatus. So when he came back...he just stepped right in that heel role.

they thought if it could work for him, why not her… but logical thinking isn’t their strong suit

they gotta at least head to AEW and do a match or two vs the Bucks…
Yup even tho they already have 1 classic ladder match and 1 really good match with the Bucks already before they came back to WWE but I want to see new m against Lucha Bros.

You ain't slick, you don't care about junkie jeff you just want roman to have another victim

I told you niggas i dont hate Jeff.. I just dont wanna see him being pushed over younger talent. I feel the same about anybody from the other eras who return (with exception to people like Lashley who didnt get a run back then)

you gotta remember too that Jeff tends to fuck up anytime they give him the ball.. so aint no way i'd have him as a world champ in my company. I'd keep him in contention and feuding w/ top guys but thats it

As long as crowds are cheering and like dubbz said trending for hours. There is always a place for that. Even if it's on the low card.

WWE be fucking up by not using him. people are just happy to see him on tv getting a win here.

Id always have him involved in something

bruh, the fact that Belair knew nothing about wrestling and was willing to learn it and now is in this position in like 2-3 years?? is wild! she puts in work…

Yoo Bianca dropped her slightly on her head during the first suplex, looked like becky was checking her movement in her legs when Bianca did the 2nd one.

I told you niggas i dont hate Jeff.. I just dont wanna see him being pushed over younger talent. I feel the same about anybody from the other eras who return (with exception to people like Lashley who didnt get a run back then)

you gotta remember too that Jeff tends to fuck up anytime they give him the ball.. so aint no way i'd have him as a world champ in my company. I'd keep him in contention and feuding w/ top guys but thats it

Younger talent on which roster?? B/c only NXT has that. Lol!!

Back