Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Extreme Rules PPV Thread: 7/14/19

WWE announced the following:

As first reported on the WWE Now preview show earlier today, Intercontinental Champion Finn Bálor will defend his title against Shinsuke Nakamura on the WWE Extreme Rules Kickoff.

The King of Strong Style recently set his sights on Bálor's coveted title, first confronting him during a backstage interview two weeks ago, then putting himself in prime position for this title opportunity by defeating The Extraordinary Man in a non-title match on Tuesday's SmackDown LIVE.

Bálor and Nakamura thrilled WWE fans throughout their first-time-ever showdown, with Nakamura narrowly defeating the champion after a ring-rattling Kinshasa. There's no doubt these two hard-hitting Superstars will leave it all on the line in their encore performance, but can Nakamura pull off a second victory with the championship gold up for grabs?

At WWE Extreme Rules, Kevin Owens will engage Dolph Ziggler in what is quickly becoming a highly personal showdown, wrapped up in growing frustrations over Shane McMahon’s rule and the position of both Superstars on SmackDown LIVE.

Against their wishes, Owens and Ziggler were originally pairedtogether as a tag team for the opportunity to earn their way into the SmackDown Tag Team Title Match at Extreme Rules if they could defeat Heavy Machinery. But their fragile alliance imploded, and KO concluded SmackDown LIVE by dropping The Showoff with a Stunner.

As a result, the two were scheduled to collide on the blue brand in one-on-one competition the following week, but after they got into a pre-match brawl in the parking lot, Shane canceled the match and sent Owens home. An incensed Owens responded by rushing the ring later in the show to unleash a verbal attack on Shane-O-Mac.

Owens didn't stop there, however, proceeding to take another shot at Dolph Ziggler in a Twitter exchange, then promising to make his presence felt at WWE Extreme Rules after Shane McMahon attempted to ban him from a WWE Live Event.

In the wake of Owens' outbursts, McMahon has granted Ziggler a one-on-one matchup against KO to settle things once and for all, with The Showoff eager to prove that he is the Superstar who should be in any conversation involving Kofi Kingston’s WWE Championship.

Did they discontinue the chicks tag titles without telling anyone, them shits just disappeared

It was dumb of them to introduce them at this time, they don’t have the division properly set up yet... they’re just sitting on the iiconics without a direction to go

tumblr_punlp637Pe1rmv1vdo1_540.gif

Hopefully my link hold up.

I was going try and reactive my account and get the 3 months for 99cents but I guess that's over.

Oh well I'll reactivate for Takeover and SSlam.

Back