Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Thread: 2/21/21

Random: has there been any woed on how WWE network will transition to Peacock and how everything will roll out to WWE Network subscribers

Idk why they even involved Reggie in the match. Personally, I would have rather seen a title change and then have Sasha/Bianca lose the titles to Kai/Gonzalez on NXT.

Who knows... They might run the match back on Smackdown and Banks/Bianca wins there.

Random: has there been any woed on how WWE network will transition to Peacock and how everything will roll out to WWE Network subscribers

Think the date is sometime in March. If you live in the US, you won’t be able to use the network unless you have peacock

Not that I've read/heard about so far. Looks like I'm going to have to subscribe to watch WM. I will cut Peacock off after Wrestlemania is over with though.

Not that I've read/heard about so far. Looks like I'm going to have to subscribe to watch WM. I will cut Peacock off after Wrestlemania is over with though.

Peacock is free with my cable package so I’m good. I’ll just cancel the network when I need to

Asuka been an afterthought as a champ, has Bianca even stepped to her

Well Becky has been gone for almost a year, Ronda Rousey might as well say she's one & done. The rest of the Women's division on RAW is either stale or garbage. Asuka has had nothing to work with b/c creative just neglects building & developing stars on the main roster.

Back