Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Thread: 2/21/21

so if the raw chamber match is featuring former wwe champions, how come my nigga kofi aint in there?

And look what ended up happening lol

I think they realized how fucked up that RAW side was, that and they probably paid attention to the reactions on social media for a change cause not only did they remove Miz but instead of replacing him with Morrison like many probably thought they'd do, they did the logical thing and put Kofi in even if he did have to actually fight for the spot

sasha been a heel imo
even after bayley turned on her
her mannerisms and promos are not those of a babyface

it won’t be a heel turn, just a reminder

why the fuck do i feel like Carmella is about to get added to that match so they can keep Sasha n Bianca on some friendly shit?

What happened to Naomi and Lana being #1 contenders

plans change?
were they ever officially announced as #1 contenders? i watch raw on mute so idk

if so they should get a championship match on raw in the upcoming weeks. it’s weird if they never address it

Last edited:
i ain’t tryna see that shit

Me either but look at how shes still involved in the title picture

it just seems like they setting up for it

we got what? 1 more ppv until mania after Elimination chamber? or is this it?

the only way i dont see them making it a 3 way is if Carmella fights Sasha in a rematch at the next PPV or on tv but idk this WWE we dealing with here..

Smackdown is firing on all cylinders but it wouldnt be WWE if they didnt fuck that side of the mania card up SOMEHOW

Other than both chamber matches, women tag title match and Roman's title defense they ain't did nothing else for this ppv

Other than both chamber matches, women tag title match and Roman's title defense they ain't did nothing else for this ppv

yea but both of those chamber matches gonna take up majority of the show

im expecting Romans defense to last for atleast 20-25 mins too, i dont think its gonna be a squash especially if Cesaro, Bryan or Owens wins.

yea but both of those chamber matches gonna take up majority of the show

im expecting Romans defense to last for atleast 20-25 mins too, i dont think its gonna be a squash especially if Cesaro, Bryan or Owens wins.
I think roman hit the winner of the chamber right after it's done, that's a dick move to get him more heat. That match lasts no more than 5 minutes

I think roman hit the winner of the chamber right after it's done, that's a dick move to get him more heat. That match lasts no more than 5 minutes

I was thinking that too idk...

Right now Cesaro is the favorite and if he did that to anybody it would be him. No way they let him squash Bryan or Owens.

the reason i thought it might turn into an actual match tho is cause Smackdown really be trying to make their guys look good, even if they not gonna win. If it were on the RAW side of the card then i wouldn't even be surprised if they made it a squash

i hope whoever goes over get a chance to shine

If Cesaro wins the chamber I can see him getting the best of Roman and then Seth comes out and cost him the title

I’d be fine with that but I don’t want Seth and Roman having about type of interaction. Just have Seth distract Cesaro or something and Roman wins

yea, that would actually be a good way to put Cesaro over even if hes not gonna win. He'd come out looking strong and have some momentum going into a feud against Rollins

Back