Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber (2/19/22)

It might. I wouldn't mind though if whoever wins between Reigns/Lesnar is considered Undisputed Champion and phase out the Universal Title altogether. Then going forward the champ has to defend on both shows until one of them loses.
I always thought that regardless of brand split there should be only one WWE champ, one womens champ and one tag team champ. The IC and US should be brand specific and the gateway to the ME to face the WWE champ

and the women need a midcard singles title

I always thought that regardless of brand split there should be only one WWE champ, one womens champ and one tag team champ. The IC and US should be brand specific and the gateway to the ME to face the WWE champ

and the women need a midcard singles title

I agree with everything but a women's mid-card title. Creative can't even book the Women's tag team division. Tag Team wrestling across the board in WWE is horrendous. A mid-card title for the women's division will be forgotten just like Nakamura's IC title run.

That women's chamber match was dope. Everybody got to get their shit off in it. I thought they were gon do Liv dirty n get her out first but she actually lasted and got doudrops big ass outta there. That was a good look for her.

Doudrop dominated early in the match

Bliss came in hot

Ripley was over and looked good

And ofc the EST won that shit!! I told yall niggas... Now she bout to have a second wrestlemania moment when she defeat Becky at mania.

Opening match went just as I expected wit the tribal chief doing tribal chief things. Hopefully he put Goldberg down for good

my gf told me watch out for a Ripley heel turn against Bianca @Mania.....
Bianca eliminated Ripley at 2021 Royal Rumble to go to Mania
Bianca defeated Ripley on Raw last week
Bianca eliminated Ripley at 2022 EC match to go to Mania
when she presented her case i said to myself she has a point.

I can see her turning soon too but Idk if she'll screw Bel Air at mania. Maybe she attacks her to become her first defense since winning the strap back? Bianca gonna need some fresh opponents if she wins at mania

my gf told me watch out for a Ripley heel turn against Bianca @Mania.....
Bianca eliminated Ripley at 2021 Royal Rumble to go to Mania
Bianca defeated Ripley on Raw last week
Bianca eliminated Ripley at 2022 EC match to go to Mania
when she presented her case i said to myself she has a point.
She was also in her feelings about Bianca showing her up with the kip-up after their dual suplex spot.

my gf said have Bianca win the title against Lynch but have Rhea attack Belair later in the show.... tbh as it stands Flair/Rousey will main event night 1 & Brock /Reigns will main event night 2... Belair will still have her WM Moment 2yrs in a row while having her new challenger standing in her way Monday night.

I wouldn't be mad at it. The story is already there for it too cause her and Ripley are good friends outside the ring.

You can do the whole jealousy/betrayal story with Ripleys hunger for the title at the center of it

Back