Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber (2/18/23)

How would you grade Elimination Chamber?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
WASTED OPPORTUNITY!!!!

BRAY & BO SHOULD HAVE 100% CAME OUT THERE AND DESTROYED LESNAR!!!!

like I kept waiting for it.

It sets bray up as an ultimate threat, it is a better write-off than Lesnar being suspended for attacking refs...

Bray called winners.... He should have came out with Howdy and destroyed Lesnar for the match ending they way.

I'm sorely disappointed they didn't take that alle oop slam dunk it to fix that bad finish

Lol @ that Rollins and Becky as Joker and Batman WM movies promos. Becky irks me sometimes but that was pretty good.

They could have thought of a better ending then this
They really could have... If done right this match could have been the set up for the Hurt Business reunion. Lashley wins by interference from Shelton & Cedric then Lashley vs Brock at Mania inside HIAC.

Fuck doing a triple-threat w/Bray he needs to be built up again and would probably be better in a match against Karrion Kross for WM.

WASTED OPPORTUNITY!!!!

BRAY & BO SHOULD HAVE 100% CAME OUT THERE AND DESTROYED LESNAR!!!!

like I kept waiting for it.

It sets bray up as an ultimate threat, it is a better write-off than Lesnar being suspended for attacking refs...

Bray called winners.... He should have came out with Howdy and destroyed Lesnar for the match ending they way.

I'm sorely disappointed they didn't take that alle oop slam dunk it to fix that bad finish

Not even a video to play mindgames

they dropped the ball with that shit

Back