Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber 🇦🇺 (2/24/24)

How would you grade Elimination Chamber?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
To kill rumors making the rounds online, PWInsiderElite.com is told CM Punk is not in Australia and is not written into WWE's Elimination Chamber: Perth event.

Candice LaRae and Indi Hartwell are in Australia.

We can add Sara del Rey to the list of WWE NXT officials in the country for this week's tryouts.

This is a 2am showing for me. Still undecided on it. I got a conference to be at from 9am-1pm. So that’s gonna be hard.

With how extremely predictable this card is I hope we get something we don’t expect. I know we are fully expecting Drew to win Chamber but I wanna see someone else. Dont get me wrong, Drew is hot right now and it makes sense and I’m not mad..but they gotta do something unexpected, right? Both chambers are STACKED and anyone winning works.

With how extremely predictable this card is I hope we get something we don’t expect. I know we are fully expecting Drew to win Chamber but I wanna see someone else. Dont get me wrong, Drew is hot right now and it makes sense and I’m not mad..but they gotta do something unexpected, right? Both chambers are STACKED and anyone winning works.

If that's the case...I don't wanna see Becky winning. But we all know that's gonna be predictable af. Seth got a lengthy reign wit his title. So you know his woman gotta get one too. Especially wit all the noise she made wit the lemon shyt for the women's division. Smh

Theres only one RAW participate in the men's chamber which led me to thinkin if Cody wins at Mania, he's going to Smackdown. There needs to be an anchor on RAW since Seth will probably take time off and Punk is still out. Randy is a bigger star than Drew so presumably he can win the WHC and be the star on RAW

Theres only one RAW participate in the men's chamber which led me to thinkin if Cody wins at Mania, he's going to Smackdown. There needs to be an anchor on RAW since Seth will probably take time off and Punk is still out. Randy is a bigger star than Drew so presumably he can win the WHC and be the star on RAW
They still need to run that Randy and Roman 1 on 1.

This my 3 day weekend off. I MIGHT be able to pull that off...but I'm washed mayne. I can't stay up late how I use to a few years ago. Lol

I gotta work this Saturday & I actually have to be a functional person so I probably won’t catch it live. If I do I’ll probably pass out within the first hour.

Last edited:
Orton on his part time shit and has said his body doesnt hold up much anymore and the matches he wrestles has to really make sense and give him motivation or he just there to hit a few RKOs and wave to the crowd.

So yeah lets get Rollins a better Mania opponent and that's Drew.

Back