Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Crown Jewel PPV Thread: 10/31/19

That was like last year wont it?

Speaking of Nia she was teasing a spot in the NXT Womens War Games match.

Smh god knows i hope they dont give her a spot. I mean she cool.. I still fuck wit her but keep her on the main roster.

Knowing Vince NXT won't get any wins like what happened to smackdown last year

I wouldn't be surprised if Smackdown sweeps in all the matches this year due to the FOX deal. Im just happy they not ignoring NXT. It proves that they're really trying to make them a third brand and it'll get more eyes on them. After that they just need to get them outta Full Sail.

They at least should’ve allowed Brock/Cain to put on a show.. Cain can go in the ring. This MMA crap is wack in WWE... no one buys it.

Strowman lost to Fury lol smh

They dropped the ball w him so hard... but I guess he’s to blame for his attitude

I heard that Fury did really good against Strowman.

I saw clips from the womens match too, they were all emotional. Dope moment

Looks like the 5 man match is next.

If Rusev doesn't go over there in a big way then they dumb as hell. Straight up.

Hes got the biggest chip on his shoulder right now. Have him win the shit for his team and continue to push him forward.

Its as simple as that.

You serious, hopefully he has a better reign than his last one

I can still see people complaining. Now they'll just say it should of happened at Hell in a Cell.

I also feel like its gonna over expose the fuck outta the character so if he hasn't improved or continues to take a beating in every match before winning then people gonna grow tired of it fast. Its the one match i put it on to see and Rollins probably did like 30 curb stomps before losing

Back