Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW WWE 2K18

I tried playing Universe Mode last week in 2k18 but it's so much stuff that I be trying to do before I start that by the time I want to play I just be like...fuck it. I'm waiting on the final DLC pack w/the Hardy Boyz in it. If it's one problem that I have with this year's game it's how wack the DLC packs are this year.

I tried playing Universe Mode last week in 2k18 but it's so much stuff that I be trying to do before I start that by the time I want to play I just be like...fuck it. I'm waiting on the final DLC pack w/the Hardy Boyz in it. If it's one problem that I have with this year's game it's how wack the DLC packs are this year.

my shit b glitching like muthafuka

my shit b glitching like muthafuka

Yeah that's another thing I read about on the 2k msgboard as well a bunch of glitches in this year's game but I haven't encountered any when I've played. Maybe I guess because by the time I would start back playing they would already come out with a patch.

It's just that this year's DLC is just WACK though.

Yeah that's another thing I read about on the 2k msgboard as well a bunch of glitches in this year's game but I haven't encountered any when I've played. Maybe I guess because by the time I would start back playing they would already come out with a patch.

It's just that this year's DLC is just WACK though.

who they put in the dlc

who they put in the dlc

As usual, if you been playing 2k for the last few yrs you get:

Accelerator pack
NXT Pack
New Moves
Legends Pack

NXT - Drew McIntyre, Lars Sullivan, Alleistar Black etc.,
Legends Pack - Hardys, Rock n Rock Express, & Beth Phoenix

The Hardys, A.Black, Sullivan, & McIntyre should have already been in the game. The RR Express no comment. Beth Phoenix cool add-on.

just copped this weekend, first match was a 2 on 1 handi cap, me and my son jumped sting....
i had big E, he had roman reigns....

shit was brutal... but the computer strong as fuck, i had to pin homie before he fucked us up......

he'd do a finisher outta no where, and leave one of us down for like a minute, lol....towards the end , i thought he might pull the upset

just copped this weekend, first match was a 2 on 1 handi cap, me and my son jumped sting....
i had big E, he had roman reigns....

shit was brutal... but the computer strong as fuck, i had to pin homie before he fucked us up......

he'd do a finisher outta no where, and leave one of us down for like a minute, lol....towards the end , i thought he might pull the upset
I think I saw you playing a couple days ago lol last one I had was 14 for the 360

i really suck at this game though, i gotta warn yall, ty dillinger kicked my ass in the training compound cuz i ain't know how to kick outta a pin

i really suck at this game though, i gotta warn yall, ty dillinger kicked my ass in the training compound cuz i ain't know how to kick outta a pin

I lost that match too bruh I had to fight Corbin tho. I think it's set up for u to fail that very first one. Also u can change ur difficulty to easy till u get the hang of the game that's what I used to do, atleast till I got my custom character where I needed him to be

Heard this was glitchy as fuck. Was gonna hold out until 2K19.

Nah man they've fixed most of the glitches. Ive played all these shits and i can tel u right now that the online experience is the smoothest it has ever been in a wwe game.

Of course there are some things that are still fucked up tho. Like @Mis4Mighty just got his career deleted and the 8 man matches are laggy but that's about it

I'll be home like 3 tomorrow.

I'm trying to run if anybody wanna go.

Also willing to play GTA or brawhalla.

Back