Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION WU-Tang Member Rankings

I fucks with Ghost, just never understood the vote for him to be the best one in Wu Tang. What are people ranking this on?

I think it just boils down to consistency. He constantly blesses us with dope projects. Can you name a flat out wack GFK album?

I'm surprised to see Rza so high on people list. Are we basing this just on spittin or overall contribution?

When they're a group, Meth is the best. When they're solo, Ghost is the best.

It's Meth, Ghost and Rae, then the rest.

Method Man
Raekwon(When he's motivated)
GFK
Deck
GZA
ODB
Killa
Cap
U-God
Rza

Rza one of my favorite producers but I HATE the way he raps

IMO Raekwon's longevity and metaphors would've made him a slight #1 over Ghost, but at this point it's splittin hairs. Plus, Ghost has said some questionable shit (ie. Mean Streets, Comin For Ya Head) that he loses a couple points for. Back in the 90's, all GZA...

When they're a group, Meth is the best. When they're solo, Ghost is the best.

It's Meth, Ghost and Rae, then the rest.

To Be Fair Ghost Shit On Everybody On Wu Tang Forever..Even Meth has Said This In Interviews...Ghost Was At His Peak During Those Years....
But For The Most Part I Agree About Meth Is Most Charismatic Of The Clan...Lyrically Is Arguable When You Got Guys Like Deck And The Same Joints

To Be Fair Ghost Shit On Everybody On Wu Tang Forever..Even Meth has Said This In Interviews...Ghost Was At His Peak During Those Years....
But For The Most Part I Agree About Meth Is Most Charismatic Of The Clan...Lyrically Is Arguable When You Got Guys Like Deck And The Same Joints

U got a link to the interview?

Back