• HBK

• The Rock

• Hogan

• John Cena

• Stone Cold

• Bret Hart

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.
WWE was down bad when HBK was champ in 96. Not all his fault but he was still the top guy during that time. Austin was the catalyst of the biggest era (well at the time at least) of all of wrestling
Not taking anything away from stone cold but to me hbk had a better run plus he came back in 02 and was killing it in the ring with another epic run

Uh he definitely had better matches alone lol.....to be real stone cold greatest moments is shared with the rock and any other feud he had was either short lived or forgettable
His feud with Bret is better than the stuff with the rock and then they capped it with a legendary match. I don't think Austin and Rock have a classic against each other

Anything hogan touched back then was gold....his match against andre the giant will always be brought up because it was an awesome moment for the fans back in that time
Trash match. Andre could barely walk. They had to use those mini rings to get him to the ring. All spectacle. Just the slam is the only thing that gets talked about nothing else. He was a horrible one trick pony of a wrestler

The rock
Stone cold
Undertaker
Bret Hart

I wasn't really watching when hogan and flair were the guys.

:niggaa:
Hogan been that stiff and having to be carried in matches his whole career!

Case in point.

Nah fam, you can't shit on Hogan and then vote for this nigga.

Worst signature move of alltime

tygxd7.gif

Back