• The Rock

• Hogan

• John Cena

• Stone Cold

• Bret Hart

• HHH

Results are only viewable after voting.
I came in here to talk a little shit

Y'all were grown ass men/ late teenagers when John Cena came out. What the hell is the appeal of some corny rappin wigga wrestler to black men?

Shame on you niggas lol
As someone that stopped watching wrestling because of Cena, his impact has been more apparent as the years went by. Like @Iceberg_Taylor said, he pretty much dropped the rap gimmick and became a lowkey workhorse. Him, Edge, Orton and Batista held it down for the E when the old guards left. That '02 class was prolly the best ever, and Cena was the most successful out of them. His '15-'17 run was some god tier shit too. Check his matches with Owens, Rusev and AJ Styles.

Taker was my favorite wrestler so I chose him first. I had to bring HBK and HHH along... Taker couldn't be a GOAT without those guys. And I relived the WM13 match in my head to pick between Bret and Austin. Sting, Flair, Hogan and Rock would be my 2nd string.

HBK baby face run was top tier he had all the women loving him and his in ring skills was unmatched.....he was one of the reasons wwe stayed afloat during 95-98
WWE was down bad when HBK was champ in 96. Not all his fault but he was still the top guy during that time. Austin was the catalyst of the biggest era (well at the time at least) of all of wrestling

Back