Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrestler thinks it would be a good idea to spit on a little girl in audience, gets attacked dad

saw this earlier and figured it had to be fake

he did right either way

although the real father in me is thinking "damn what if she was there with only him, and he got arrested?"

fucked up situation to put your kid in, but also fucked up NOT to stomp a mud hole in whoever spits on your baby

this....inner conflict.....is the part I hate most about being "a responsible adult"

shit comes with lots of Ls

he did right either way

although the real father in me is thinking "damn what if she was there with only him, and he got arrested?"

fucked up situation to put your kid in, but also fucked up NOT to stomp a mud hole in whoever spits on your baby

this....inner conflict.....is the part I hate most about being "a responsible adult"

You made a lot of great points. Lmao. No joke though. If he was to have gotten arrested while being the only be parent with the child that wouldā€™ve be awful.

Or what if his baby momma used him getting arrested as means to take away Bosnia visitation rights. Damn a lot couldā€™ve went wrong.

I donā€™t blame the man though. If I had a kid and something like that happened I wouldā€™ve lost it and done the same as he did.

he did right either way

Everybody wouldve understood whooping ass.

Back