Welcome To aBlackWeb

Because these white man vigilante films are unrealistic and insult everyones intelligence this dude ain't bulletproof but he sure is plot armoured up now mbj has a film coming out where he's doing the something similar I'm certain he will die in the end. All I want for these vigilante films is for these males and females is to die at the end equally.

It was a pretty good action movie

I was hoping he was going to pick apart the team though. It was interesting how he was the boss because usually those guys aren't the experienced killers in these movies

Because these white man vigilante films are unrealistic and insult everyones intelligence this dude ain't bulletproof but he sure is plot armoured up now mbj has a film coming out where he's doing the something similar I'm certain he will die in the end. All I want for these vigilante films is for these males and females is to die at the end equally.

Bro watch the movie, it’s not the type of vigilante flick you are imagining. The movie is a lot better than I expected it to be, definitely ately one of Jason statham’s better movies.
If you like the transporter crank and death race, you’ll like this movie.

Lol what? It's not even the same type of movie bruh just watch it

Solid flick.

I like a lot of Guy Ritchie’s movies and honestly to me this didn’t seem like a Guy Ritchie film. Still overall it was a solid film.

Finally finished wrath of man with Jason Statham

This Was a nice surprise as I thought it was a pretty good watch

Back