Welcome To aBlackWeb

WOYFT - What's on your feet today?

Man I missed those Saquon Barkley trainers that dropped today…

went to Stock X and they want 300 for em 😬

sad thing is that im actually contemplating buying them🤦🏾‍♂️

Yep. I had my surgery on the 19th. Im walking without crutches now w/ a brace for stability. Now its about 10 mos of physical therapy lol
Wow...you're doing really well

Something tells me your progress will be so great, that you may not have to do the entire 10 months...that's my prayer for you

Wow...you're doing really well

Something tells me your progress will be so great, that you may not have to do the entire 10 months...that's my prayer for you
I hope so. Best case scenario is 9mos and my dr said thats like peak physical condition similar to a pro or collegiate athlete lol

i mean I work out and shit lol but i ain't on that level lol

I hope so. Best case scenario is 9mos and my dr said thats like peak physical condition similar to a pro or collegiate athlete lol

i mean I work out and shit lol but i ain't on that level lol
You will! Just put your all into it at your PT appointments and do the exercises at home, as well...but only do what feels comfortable to you. Don't try to push your body past its limits. Don't let doc put any doubt in your head...keeping a positive mindstate will help in the healing process. Just visualize and focus on you walking without a brace, no limp, no pain/discomfort...actually see it in your mind...your leg/calf/thigh muscles strengthening. Watch...you're gonna prove him wrong!

Back