Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wouldnt be shocked if lil durk gets hit with a rico case soon

Thats why hes acting all holy n shit . Von aint here ao they def goinf to be knockin on his door

I don't wish for anyone's downfall but if Durk ends up getting jammed up by the feds, I will not feel sorry for him.

He'd go down as the biggest and dumbest artist of all time.

I don't wish for anyone's downfall but if Durk ends up getting jammed up by the feds, I will not feel sorry for him.

He'd go down as the biggest and dumbest artist of all time.

Durk put 150k bounty on O51 mellys head because he killed durks cousin and manager…

Melly ended up getn killed at a house party by another dude over his baby mama house getn shot up

Durk put 150k bounty on O51 mellys head because he killed durks cousin and manager…

Melly ended up getn killed at a house party by another dude over his baby mama house getn shot up
Didn't Melly have a crazy amount of bodies ?

Didn't Melly have a crazy amount of bodies ?

Yup i think around 7….he even killed a woman that was known for settn dudes up…and she had some dude shot him and killed mubu krump…melly ended up shooting her like 12 times in the chest for that

Ive read court documents and seen gruesome pics from alot of chicago people….guy’s getting shot in the face like 15+ times…getting back doored….dissn dead people and getn killed a week later…women settn dudes up

Yup i think around 7….he even killed a woman that was known for settn dudes up…and she had some dude shot him and killed mubu krump…melly ended up shooting her like 12 times in the chest for that

Ive read court documents and seen gruesome pics from alot of chicago people….guy’s getting shot in the face like 15+ times…getting back doored….dissn dead people and getn killed a week later…women settn dudes up
It's wild because Melly was so chilled and just cracked jokes all day. You would never guessed dude was a stone cold serial killer, he was so stoic and a nihilist.

Back