Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Would you wife Cherokee?

test
She has aged well and still has more muscle then fat on her a$$...but as you guys pointed out so well...she is used goods...

Your freak gotta match her freak.

Trust and believe, there exists plenty of niggaz freaky enough to be happy to marry an adult entertainer.

If that's not you... It's just not you... No need to down shorty, just acknowledge that's outside your freak range....

Knowing your limits is a good thing.
The bitch did GG, we shaming her. Fuck her bed wench ass

Older women still acting like young thots will forever be a super turn off for me.

She'd need a guy thats a sex addict and into swinging. Even then, if hes not rich, she'd prob turn him down.

From my experience, 99% of people in that fast money lifestyle, can never transition to a regular lifestyle.

So I follow her on IG and I see her vacationing at resorts and shit would yall try her if u bumped into her alone at some tropical resorts?

I remember my cousins were on a resort with Cyn Santana and all these niggas did was text us that she was there and try to sneak pics lol

I have actually been thinking about something related to this recently, so let me ask you all.:

Considering your relationships, do you date based on your physical attraction someone or your chemistry with them? Basically, if the person doesn't have all the same ethical qualities or life goals, but is very attractive, would you date (to eventually settle with)?

If they are not as attractive as the most attractive women you have access to, but meet other qualities you love in a significant other.

Taking Cherokee to dinner then going home to watch tv and smash and waking up to breakfast on Sunday >>>>

Being single and posting about wack 100 on a Saturday night
Of course we'd all choose to "smash" her over being alone on a Saturday night... but the title says "wife". The knuckle children I fired off to this woman as a kid are old enough to have kids of their own. She's in her 40s taking butt pics on Twitter talkin bout "I'm single". Yeah, I'd rather stay in the house and laugh at niggas destroying their lives on Clubhouse.

Of course we'd all choose to "smash" her over being alone on a Saturday night... but the title says "wife". The knuckle children I fired off to this woman as a kid are old enough to have kids of their own. She's in her 40s taking butt pics on Twitter talkin bout "I'm single". Yeah, I'd rather stay in the house and laugh at niggas destroying their lives on Clubhouse.
Taking her out to dinner and watching tv at home and having breakfast in the morning instead of her leaving is the Wifing part bro

Back