Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you volunteer for this?

Story time:

So back when I was working TSA... Can't remember what year.. imma guess like 03-04.... The MTAP were having a big ass Halloween party. MTAP stands for Maryland Transit Authority Police.

Basically the airport police. The airport police were throwing a party. My instincts was like fuck that.... I was still living wild. Partying with the police wasn't my idea of a fun time... So I told my co-workers naw, I got some other shit going... And I think we were up Towson campus that year partying.... I forget whenever I went... But it wasn't partying with the damn police.

Man was I right.... One of my homies and his girl got to arguing at the party. Both them worked for TSA, so everybody knew them both. And them airport police niggaz was brazen as fuck. They all thought they were the shit. They all thought they were tough. And they were legit fucking damn near everything in the airport. Chicks like police niggaz..
So I'm sure their party was lit....

Well anyway... They get involved in the argument with my homie and his girl
He tell these niggaz to mind their fucking business and grabs his girls arm like "we leaving" they grab the homie up, and a big ass fight breaks out.

Now this is where it gets ridiculous. All these police niggaz dressed up like pimps for Halloween that year.... They proceeded to jump the shit outta my homeboy, his girl and her girls try to jump in it to keep these niggaz from fucking her man up.. the girl police then get involved... Basically TSA got the shit beat out of them by some fake ass police pimps, AND got arrested for assaulting officers. The charges got dropped cuz it was their party and everyone was under the influence... Plus it made shit at work mad awkward for months...

But yo, the police invite you to a party... Jump you, then lock you up... All while dressed like some pimps.... Shit had me rolling. Biggest "I told you so" of my life....

One of my home girls were like if I was there It wouldn't have went down like that, I shoulda came, and legit tried to make me feel bad... I just laughed in her face, I told y'all dumb asses partying with the police is some dumb ass shit.

So yeah, that post is equivalent to the same dumb ass shit. Fuck I look like going to an entrapment party 🤣😫🤦🏿‍♂️

Lol my mother would never know but naw I was hooping in the park w Da guys I’m the burbs when Popo pulled up like we need a favor for the bag …. We really thought it was gonna be like moving boxes or some shit

Til we got there lmao

It's all fun and games til the white lady points at you.

moi.gif

They had something similar back in the 90's, but in this case they gave people liquor then let them drive with a cop next to them to show how alcohol impairs driving. It was out here at the community college. I almost signed up but fuckin forgot about it.

Back