Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Turn Your Child In If They Committed A Murder?

Would You Turn Your Child In If They Committed A Murder?

• Yes, I'd Call The Cops

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unless they've murdered another member of my family I'm not calling the cops on my child. Doesn't matter their reasoning. Catch them or don't.

Probably not

I feel like if my kid killed someone, I would think they had a legit reason

Like if I found out about it I would just act like nothing happened

Im only turning my kid in if my kid is out here wildin.

if my kid killed a person cause of a fight, or even some dumb ass shit like a robery gone wrong, im putting the stupid mfer on a plane to go back to the old country.

If my kid out here a serial killer and out here torturing folks and killing them cause they get a thrill out the shit, the nah he gon have to sit the fuck down behind bars.

Depends if I liked the victim or not.

Or if it was just a random act of violence, I would wait until the local government puts up some kind or reward for information then turn the kid in.

It really depends on where we at in our relationship.

If they been wilding for some time, and this was the accumulation of a lotta bad choices. Then they gotta deal with it. But it it's some one off shit, and I understand where they coming from... then I'll ride for them

If it ain’t an accident, self defense or in defense of someone, I couldn’t trust a murderer just because thats my son.

That’s some psycho shit just to kill somebody

Im only turning my kid in if my kid is out here wildin.

if my kid killed a person cause of a fight, or even some dumb ass shit like a robery gone wrong, im putting the stupid mfer on a plane to go back to the old country.

If my kid out here a serial killer and out here torturing folks and killing them cause they get a thrill out the shit, the nah he gon have to sit the fuck down behind bars.
My kid out here robbing and ended up killing someone they gotta get turned in.

Not unless he shoot up a school or just out here killing innocent folk

Back