Would You Trip..

If I saw her with another dude like that then I'll tell her that "I was about to jam you and flat blast both of you. But I didn't wanna mess up this thirty-seven hundred dollar lynx coat. I'll say my peace and tell her that "she gotta get on outta here with that alley cat coat wearing, punch bucket shoe wearing crumbcake I saw you with.

Isn’t that the lady who was smashing Phil Jackson and supposedly Dennis Rodman

She might be into the players LeBron might a Bull after all

#bars

• Ether
Reactions: GNS and T. Sanford
To me, the most bothersome part, is that his woman goes out of her way to not take pics with guys or in anyway compromise his reputation as a man. Feel like the least he could do, is do her the same. But some men, gone men. When you look at the type shit Steph woman do, …shit ain’t none of my business anyways

We all know white ppl don’t have any boundaries when it comes to personal space especially white women I be having to tell them crackers to back up at work cause they be to close or doing to much But yeah he definitely got cussed out by Savannah when he got home just off GP.

Man Bron been smashed Jeanie so did Kobe & Magic 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Ether
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS and TTBF
I'm glad I got a respectful wife that actually values marriage. I can't imagine always having to deal with shit like this.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
I would trip
It'd be hypocritical but I would

Reactions: Golan