Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you trip..

Shotta

Da Beast
Would you trip if this was your significant other wallpaper on their phone or computer

tumblr_okbf2gUITF1t4zibwo1_540.jpg

Yea, I got us and the got damn baby for crying out loud

Is it a selfie of their own or a pic of presumably u? im tryna figure out who the "you" in this is bruh

off topic: why do men like such ratchet lingerie pics? tht girl in the OP is a stunner n i want her to wear higher quality undies to match her appearance. the whole pic gallery no shade is filled with aliexpress struggle lingerie n i wanna be the change these women need. is upgraded instagram thot lingerie an untapped market?

is it me in that picture or a random chick? if its me thats embarrassing but flattering. if its a unknown woman, i wld look at him funny for making that shit a screensaver.
Lmao no girl it's not you, it's not you it's another broad lol. If it was you I don't think he woulda asked the question

off topic: why do men like such ratchet lingerie pics? tht girl in the OP is a stunner n i want her to wear higher quality undies to match her appearance. the whole pic gallery no shade is filled with aliexpress struggle lingerie n i wanna be the change these women need. is upgraded instagram thot lingerie an untapped market?

It may be an untapped market, but men don't care about lingerie quality. We care about how it look on you.

If the string don't disappear wear boyshorts.. that shit look good on all women.

Please do not go in the threads looking for quality lingerie. I post ratchet thots from time to time :nah:

It may be an untapped market, but men don't care about lingerie quality. We care about how it look on you.

If the string don't disappear wear boyshorts.. that shit look good on all women.

Please do not go in the threads looking for quality lingerie. I post ratchet thots from time to time :nah:
80% of the pics are beautiful women bein downgraded by some ripped 2 overlappin strips of polyester lace dipped in plastic n made in china, that do not fit n have titty meat falling out.

i wanna save these girls

80% of the pics are beautiful women bein downgraded by some ripped 2 overlappin strips of polyester lace dipped in plastic n made in china, that do not fit n have titty meat falling out.

i wanna save these girls
TItty meat falling out! I can't deal with you

'k';,

i wanna save these girls

You need to have your drawers in order before you save someone else. Why women have dick holes in their panties is confusing.

But then, whores these days don't wear matching bra and panties. Forget about the stockings, only one woman pulled that off.

You need to have your drawers in order before you save someone else. Why women have dick holes in their panties is confusing.

But then, whores these days don't wear matching bra and panties. Forget about the stockings, only one woman pulled that off.
my stockings slay, bitch

I'd hope she'd put something up less revealing and have that type of picture sent to me specifically. I'd hope we both would be on her screen or a family type picture if anything
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

I'd hope she'd put something up less revealing and have that type of picture sent to me specifically. I'd hope we both would be on her screen or a family type picture if anything
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png
Somebody get this man a woman/date/marriage license already. He deserves a good woman y'all. Someone, anyone, heeeelllpp!!

@Ring Master stop worrying about these hoes, it's a good man in here who needs a woman pronto! Save him!

My response:

"Ummm...something you need to tell me?"

AND

"Hell when can we get a 3sum if it's like that."

Cuz I'm thinking this chick was hiding her true freak.

dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png
raw

Stop playing with your action figures and grow some hair on your chest.

Back