Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you relocate for love?

I don't know if this counts, but I relocated after I got married to south Jersey because my wife didn't want to live in Newark.

larry-david-unsure.gif

Only within a 20 mile radius.

This African chick from Nigeria I used to fuck around with has a rich auntie and she wanted me to leave NY and move with her all the way to Texas and move in their big ass mansion

She was persistent as hell but I told her I wasn’t leaving NY for anyone…especially a relationship that isn’t guaranteed to last.

No relationship is guaranteed to last…

Reactions: GNS
My first thought is no but it's mainly because I've just gotten back to my city.

At this point in my life, being around family is more important than a relationship.

I'd say she should have caught me 10-15yrs ago

This African chick from Nigeria I used to fuck around with has a rich auntie and she wanted me to leave NY and move with her all the way to Texas and move in their big ass mansion

She was persistent as hell but I told her I wasn’t leaving NY for anyone…especially a relationship that isn’t guaranteed to last.

No relationship is guaranteed to last…
Plus you never move in with a woman

I was very close to doing it some years back..But it was only like 3 hours to Memphis.. A nigga was in love though.. but thank God I didn't

Back