Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you rather have a good wo(man) or a good job?

Would you rather have a good wo(man) or a good job?

• Good Job

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good Wo(Man)

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
What's a good job?

Life is for living I'll take a good woman

You can have a bad job that pays the Bill's and allows for a little wiggle room

You can have a bad job and come home to a good woman and be happy.

If you come home from a good job and you have a bad woman... Or no women....

After time, that shit gonna get old.

We crave companionship. Deny it if you want. You gonna be talking to imaginary friends or be one of those niggaz who call your pets your kids...

Paying like 80k cuz dog cancer aint covered by your good ass job health insurance policy

You need to specify or define your meaning of "job". If you were to say "dream job/career", then that changes everything. Doing something you actually like doing isn't a job. Now if you are just talking bout a good job that pays well and is secure but you really are there just for the pay, that can become boring to some.

It is harder finding a good partner then it is finding a good job. But the answer to this question really depends where you are in life. I think older people will say partner, younger people will say job. I will take the good woman. I already know what I want to do in life and that is to create something that generates income all on its own. I am making strives to get there. Then I can quit my career, which I do enjoy, and just focus on more traveling around the world.

Back