Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you rather have a good wo(man) or a good job?

Would you rather have a good wo(man) or a good job?

• Good Job

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good Wo(Man)

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
with how ass and dick is easy to get, its hard to find a good man or woman.
with the way companies are dropping people its hard to find a good job.

so choose one and why you make that choice ?

A good job is more useful for getting a good woman than a good woman is for getting a good job. I go with the option that gives me the better chance of having it all.

Also, only slightly being an ass here, but writing it as wo(man) implies the two options are wo and woman. I think you meant (wo)man.

job is a job.....good or bad they come and go and we move on to the next because we need money, always

I'd rather hustle with a loyal partner and build something

A good job is more useful for getting a good woman than a good woman is for getting a good job. I go with the option that gives me the better chance of having it all.

a good woman can propel you and make you better and want more.
good woman aint worried about your job because she sees your potential.
a good job will allow you to be seen by chicks chasing money. and sorting thru them ratchets can get you fired.
ill take the good woman. she'll make you feel good with a chik fil a check

by nature we're social creatures.

we instinctively desire companionship ...

i understand having a good job is nice and all......but that shit can't be your whole life....

most annoying motherfuckers at a job are the ones who be toooo dedicated to that shit

a good job will allow you to be seen by chicks chasing money. and sorting thru them ratchets can get you fired.

I don't need any of that shit you're talking about. If I already have a good job I don't need a woman pushing me to better or reach some potential she sees in me. Having a good job puts a man in a position to attract a variety of mates, some good and some bad, it's up to him to pick the right one. I'm not just saying shit. I'm speaking from experience. I have a good job and a good woman.

Except I can move myself forward and want more without a woman.

Job.

I actually made this decision. Chose the job. Best decision ive ever made. Dont regret it.

Back