Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you rather be the hero or the sidekick?

sidekick. too much pressure on heroes to always perform at their highest ability. they are pedestaled and objectified for their powers and talent in saving others.

but what happens when heroes get depressed? or tired? or just generally dont feel like getting out of bed to uphold this “god like” image???

seems like a terrible existence if you ask me.

sidekick me... at least sidekicks get days off

Been living that sidekick life for four years...Shit I already feel like I'm Alfred n my 4 year old son is Bruce lmao, keeping his azz alive and making sure he eats his damn food is all I do.

Been living that sidekick life for four years...Shit I already feel like I'm Alfred n my 4 year old son is Bruce lmao, keeping his azz alive and making sure he eats his damn food is all I do.

I'm slowing turning into Ra though, might be better for him to be like Damian considering how this era is turning out.

Who would want to be a sidekick? Might as well just be a victim, lol. I'm unironically having a hard time of naming a sidekick that didn't just straight up killed or disabled because they were just used to piss off the hero. None of the shine, all of the ass beatings.

Back