Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you rather be the hero or the sidekick?

sidekick only because i've never been the hero type

just in the sense of wanting to be recognized as such

if I save the day (or just come thru clutch on some regular shit) i dont mind letting someone else take the credit

I actually push for it sometimes....i dont want the hoopla or attention or questions that come with it

It would depend on who's the hero

Like, if I was superman's side kick I would have to have powers..same with green lantern and the flash.

If I was batman's side kick, I'd get my ass kicked and kidnapped and he will just put the dude and jail like he did a simple car jacking or some shit.

It would depend on who's the hero

Like, if I was superman's side kick I would have to have powers..same with green lantern and the flash.

If I was batman's side kick, I'd get my ass kicked and kidnapped and he will just put the dude and jail like he did a simple car jacking or some shit.

Ass kicked and kidnapped? You mean beaten to death with a crowbar or shot in the spine and (maybe) raped.

sidekick only because i've never been the hero type

just in the sense of wanting to be recognized as such

if I save the day (or just come thru clutch on some regular shit) i dont mind letting someone else take the credit

I actually push for it sometimes....i dont want the hoopla or attention or questions that come with it

You the hero if you save the day.

Too much effort being either, rather let the chaos go off around me and let others willing to lose their life intervene.

You the hero if you save the day.

but I'd stay in the cut and let somebody else accept the award and talk to the media

FlawlessGargantuanAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Back